Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is tat really tough??

I start to hate my 3 sem timetable..
everything has change..
wat the shit!!!
Now is getting lame and lame..
but no choice...
I have to study jor
coz I got one resit paper..
haiz!!!
I think I cant fail anymore..
I have to study more and more now..
Dono why keep on not feeling till now..
I been not feeling well more than 1 week jor..
OMG..
Suffer la man..
hope to recover soon..
_____________________________________
Last night had a short arguement wit her...
She seen to do everything n just ignore me...
Not I don allow her to out but she say different and do different..
okay!! I feel tat 'just let it be'..
today she say something to me ...
ask me not to care to much about her stuff...
I got stund and like.........
speechless~~~
I am just trying to caring and caring..
but may be she don wan so...
So wat I can do it from now on..
let her be...
I feel like if I do on so ,
I will argue wit her soon...
May be I am over on her ,
I shouldnt do so anymore..
wat she wan to do just do so...
I shouldnt angry and worried so much...
becoz since she has grown up...
I even have the no right to control
as thier family don do so...
Hmmm
suddenly just feel i am lost!!
why suddenly she would say so..
I din even imagine tat
but I can blame coz I mayb I am over jor...
Haiz!!
As long she happy , don make me feel irritating
den okay le ba!!! hmmm
_____________________________________
Sometime she has reason on certain things,
I try to understand , but is not suddenly can accept
Just tat , she has many thing I still dono and she don wan to share!!
Is tat things she need to hide from me .....
I dono and I ask but she din tell me....
May be she has her own reason...
I hope tat everything she tell me and share wit me...
but this may be could take time...
I was trying the best for her...
being good to everyone and change..
but she willing to do so for me???
I wish to ask , but I think so 1 thing..
as long I still trust her...
everything is really worth for me...
Just maintain and try my best to be better...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com