Wednesday, March 31, 2010

cannot being force but can try....

this morning have a morning class..
hmmm so tired la man...hehe
After class went to gym..
Not having a good sleep becoz think alot of thing..
hmmm why do so le..
At gym there i have learn something from my fren..
knowing tat there are many thing cannot be do at one time..
need time and do it slowly..
same as myself being a person..
i know there are many thing have changes...
i need to try more hard lo..
it take times too..
so everything have to follow orders lo..haha
Today many thing has happen..
I go work , get one sales ,
meet up my ex boss and talk something..
den when to T.S...
wao...
She is there wo...haha
so just join up and have a short walk together..
urm... let me knew something new again..
i know tat i grow up again...
many thing I seen is totally different..
I now start to do observation den only decide wat to say and do...
Although I am joke but I joke it properly..
I make some fren tat is my colleague..
they are so nice ,
 so I feel happy to work wit them..
although there are coming from different character and style,
but I know ,
 everything I also can suit and learn..
I don wan like last time doing nothing and know nothing..
I getting grow up ,
I am 19 but I have 21 thinking..
be truth to everyone and don ask for good back..
Tat my thinking now..
I wan to show everyone and U ,
I am different since i am awake...
So tomorrow after work , go get sales
and start work..
GoGoGo~~~~ I must work hard on it..
Money money money...
Thurs let go club..
Let me rock the club life again...hehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com