Tuesday, March 23, 2010

something I insist , I mean it...

Everything I can give way and understand..
but some time there are things which I cant give way...
Not becoz of certain things or reason..
Is what I will look toward myself and u...
I feel tat I cant forgive not becoz of tat small reason..
is just tat I don wan too...
I really don wan u to be in there..
Becoz I cant even pass through myself there..
Lucky u tell me early...
if not the ending would be very troublesome..
I not selfish or wat,
But I have my own reason...
I don wan mean I don wan...
Mostly of it can but really certain I really cant...
I don allow go club I really mean it..
Since many incident happen to my fren...
I am afraid..
Although there many safety reason...
but is still unsafe...
I can be very mean on something I have promise too...
I say I promise den I mean it...
I wan u to know tat ...
wat is my baseline...
I don wan to have arguement if
really unexpected happen..
tat time , regret also no use!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com