Thursday, March 11, 2010

Is a happy but turn to suffer day...

Yesterday when to sing k wit classmate..
celebrate few kaki de big day..haha
I feel my throat going to sore soon
but I still sing...haha
OMG!!!
I am dead de la...haha
Err after tat , night Go dinner wit few new fren
such as e wei , ah ling , all tat la...haha
all jie jie..
before tat go visit and help them close shop..
OMG ...
I feel like grastic jor last night..
I aroun 10 something to 11 only eat..
shit man...
I cant stand it..
is totally f***ing pain la wei..
After tat they decide to go for a drink..
When to solaris Mont Kiara...
Order and blue magarita...
Oh no...so long din drink alcohol..
Drink back I feel like headache..
Den send everyone home and My turn to home..
Tat day should be a nice and happy day
but becoz grastic and headache..
I feel like dying man...
I reach home , faster bath and sleep..
My head is damn pain and my stomach too..
I sleep till 6 am , suddenly no current..
I was force to wake up.
Oh my!!
MY head is damn damn pain..
feel like cracking la..
Aduh!!!Shit man..
But today still feeling better
after go out and eat at fren shop..haha..
___________________________________
Show off a bit...haha
My fren tell me some funny joke..
My fren mom ask who am I??
Dey ans fren la , but then her mom say who don chase our home the daughter..
Coz I am not bad ma...haha
When i hear it, I was like..
hohohohohohohohoho
SI beh happy wo...haha
same as just now evening at fren shop eat ...
her dad praise me...hahahaha...
Tat sound happy to..

although is not feeling well but is happy too geh..
thanks to someone and to other one!! haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com