Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am absolutely don like the way it is....

This few day I am totally down
and not feel good...
I wish someone is there wit me
but end up myself...
My result is out and not reallly good..
I dono why I can do such bad..
I feel that is to bad for me..
I should work hard...

_________________________________________

I dono why she cant understand me...
Dono how to seperate joke and serious..
Everything is being combine??
It will going more problematic soon..
I try to avoid problem and arguement
but cant U see wat is happening now?
Many thing has come upon me..
I am sick for few day already..
it haven been recover..
becoz of you~~~
I done a lot...
Same u done alot to me..
I am very tired..
I need someone to hear and understand me..
U cannot being blame
becoz U know nothing..
I am trying to prevent
and I hope U understand me more...
Caring and communicate
is wat we should carry on..
If not communicate we dono ,
is no caring we don have feeling...
U have hard time I understand
I take care,
I also wish tat when my hard time
u are there wit me...
This few day I am really hot tempered..
May be of sick so I cant stand anything..
Anything which start my fire den I will scold..
I in the evening didnt mean to scold u
just that , when I talk u din really focus..
I just accidently scold...
But is not the first time..
I just feel tat if u busy ,
u done ur stuff first...
I just don wan feel like 'fu hin'
this is wat I think ..
May be u are not wat I am thinking..
but the feeling keep coming..
I don feel like we are keeping quite..
even when on phone or meeting up..
becoz is like I talk and otherside no reply..
It start to stop communicate..
I afraid u don understand me
as well as me...
this is wat I previous had...
I don wish to repeat so I keep talking..
but I afraid if keep on like tat,
1 day I am tired ,
I will stop talking since tat day onward..
I didnt mean to change you
but hope u learn wat U can and u should..
U have ur right to think before u do..
I won scold or complaint about anything
becoz in my heart :
"I love You"
So I wish there are understanding
and
Loving between each of us..
Writing all tis is not complain
Just wat u to understand wat I am feeling now..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com