Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What has happen????

I don't what has happen upon me...
I feel that everything has change so suddenly..
Why I will do so????
I don't le..
Previously I don allow to do many thing
don allow to go out or some place..
but i suddenly change my mind..
Am I getting no feel or I really change..
is it as like what lena say to me..
from sweet toward sour..
but
wat I currently feel are still okay..
am I to mad of it???
or i really understand de concept..
seeing her everyday ,
is really make me feel everything is colourful,
although there are bad feeling or sad..
but it will turn to happy as soon she smile..
day by day ,
I feel that I start to keep changing...
try to see everything more positive...
Just let go and trust onward..
I don hunger for more...
just loyal , love and care...
may be u are a special gift..
I had change much onward u..
Is there th actual reason??
or is what i feel currently...
There are many argument and misunderstood recently..
I am too tired on it already...
I should not put what I wan toward her..
haiz , so everything just let it be..
I don feel like to say a word anymore..
hope she understand me as well...
Although I am not partly of her family...
and fren too..
hahahahahahahaha
but what can I do??/
just accept lo...hehe
just make sure enjoy and appreciate each other lo...
Wat I can say is......
totally in deep in it and hope to see further..
understand each other well and have goods day...
I will the best as I can...
All the best towards myself...
hope there are something different toward it..hehehehez

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com