Saturday, March 27, 2010

Don repeat the same .....

Hmmm...
lastly also know jor de luu..
Although everything is settle and understand..
but is totally different..
Everything has change and is look different..
last night ,
I went to clubbling...
At there I dance for quite long and I saw many things
and experience many thing I din realise which can put in dating line..
I know one thing is trust..
But
althought know this is no use becoz is to late..
how hard how tough i work on it ,
It also no use at all..
becoz
She know I know...
I din write here becoz is T and C..
Hmmm...
I use to care and concern ,
not becoz is something i usually do ,
is becoz the feeling is still there..
missing , care , love , understand and trust..
but even know last 2 day I realise also now use..
everything come to late...
I din blame anyone or say any others
becoz I did it wrong on before...
I apologize becoz I know I wrong..
I cant be forgive becoz is reasonable..
Know the cause and effect is good
but have to scarifice something lo...
so from now on have to work hard lo...
study and work ...GoGoGo~~~
dating the thing...let it be ba..
when there are fate , it will meet the end..haha
____________________________________
today first day on ground training...
wah is a tough job for me , but i know one thing..hehe
Is challenging but I like it...
Today I get 3 platinum customer..
hmmm dono it approve or not,
but feel happy becoz got sales la..
don wan request much , try my best den can..
I know if try my best , I can get alot!!
LMao!!!!!....
thanks to jerry giving such good work..
I wil work hard..
I receive a call from Citibank..
Wao~~~~
Ask to go work wo..
but to bad la...
I already work at UOB bank..
hmmm Work longer and see first ba..hehe
Good luck in work and coming exam..
got to study lo...hehehehehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com