Friday, March 19, 2010

It been broken...

I though from the beginning ,
all the perception are being change,
but I today only know there are not..
I suddenly start to drop tears...
This afternoon I hear a news from my sister
about my family..
something has totally happen .....
I was being sad 
But
Wat I hear just now is add up more sad..
tear are hanging over my eye and drop trough my cheek..
I already cant stand it...
My family come first as well her..
I take her as one of my family...
but Wat I am to her??
I Don really know since she talk few minutes ago..
I cant stand it , about wat I hear from the 2 side..
I am beng kui right now..
Wat I did from beginning till now is useless...
How much is the feeling how much is de love
are actually de same..
I already lose one of my lovest family member
Now came de second one.....
What the use of being such nice...
My heart is broken....
My family is broken..
I dono wat to do anymore...
I am tired and blanks...
I am totally lost...
I think I have enough...
Is out of my mind already...
Don wan to care , don wan to talk
don wan discuss , don wan to say anymore..
nothing else to say and is the end..
is turn up to an fullstop.....
I am speechless and no more comment...
The world still turning even without me..
I am freaking out of the living lane
and I hate it so so so much!!!!
I HATE THE FUCKING FEELING!!!!
TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!!!!
IS FREAKING SUCK!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com