Sunday, March 28, 2010

I get it~~~~I really get it...

Hmmm...
Last night I been waiting the all night long..
I am too lebih jor...
worried so much and care so much..
wait till i cant stand it den just like tat...
it end up wit nothing..
no mean no...
cannot being force..
I thought there is chance
but actually is no...
I still wait...
Now really everything makes clear..
She still like tat think me
den I have to just accept lo..
Everyone in the world can think me din do anything..
But I really change and did it..
but she lastly think me still the same..
she say something which really make me feel tat..
okay!!
That fine..
end up like that , why still wan to think of it...
Just keep for myself...
try to recover and love but is fail..
muahahahaahha..
so damn fish lo...
enough already , I have to wake up and see the fact..
I now still young..
Many thing I still dono and don understand..
Tired on it le la..
it lame man..hohohoho...
ok la.. enough jor la..
stop loving and caring..
is time to let us do our own activity..
sad while but getting better ,
feeling crying but not doing at all..
wat to do is just be myself lo..
don " jaga tepi kain orang lain " jor..
I think of moving to PV3 ..
current room have some memoris
so have to forget it...hehe
it time to delete all the message ,
picture and memoris...
don wan to have a regret chances..hehe
______________________________________
Something I had read is interesting..
男生永远不懂,为什么女生会那么的依赖你,那是因为她把你当做她的唯一,最信赖的人。 男生永远不懂,为什么女生在你不给她打电话的时候会很生气,因为她想要听到你的声音,感觉你的疼爱。 男生永远不懂,女生为什么会爱生气,因为她只是想要你来哄她,回味你们之间的温存。 男生永远不懂,女生怎么那么爱吃醋,那是因为她爱你,而容不下一点你给其他女生的任何一点温柔。 男生永远不懂,为什么女生爱唠叨让你少抽烟,少喝酒,女生也知道那不可能,但是她担心你的身体。 男生永远不懂,女生怎么那么多的眼泪,那是因为她将所有的委屈都化做泪水,而把所有的温柔都留给你。 男生永远不懂,女生愿意为你东奔西跑、为你做很多事,只是因为爱...
Last time I dono , but now I know..
yuan lai previous got someone do this to me before ,
but I din appreciate... and it gone..
if there is someone doing the same to me ,
I think i will more more appreciate..
Current status : single but not available..
muahahahahhahaha....
lastly , I wish to thank to many of my fren...
Really thank you coz caring me so much ,
concern and help me alot...
Dono how to thanks but just written it here..
Even to my ex gf...
Thank you for doing so much ,
I dono how to apprecaite it previous ,
but now I understand ..
some word I din say before an admit,
but now I would say ,
I am sorry and thank you very much..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com