Sunday, April 11, 2010

Is tired and annoying...

So damn long I din update..
and now is time..
hehe
Working for 2 week more..
I found out tat work as sales for credit card is not easy...
I don get much sales nowadays..
Is tough le..Hmmm
I am so so tired and stress nowaday..
exam is around the corner and start getting more stress...
not only study , my usage on money are much too..
I have to save up and learn to more saving jor..
__________________________________________
Hmmm recently many things start happen..
although there are lot of space to improve,
but dono why I keep of angry of myself..
I will start to fat lan za toward myself...
I don really can stand much..
hmmm...
Finally argument slowly come ...
I actually can stand it but is to over...
the same problem came again..
alway say different thing and do different things again..
I feel tat u should be more responsible de ma..
Don alway like play har play har and dono wat happening..
Sometime is to over jor...
think the effect and causes ma...hmmm
Not I wanted to scold ,
but pls be responsible on wat u are talking about...
don be tat kind of bad attitude...
i know u wan freedom , i ok wit that
but u also have to know wat to do and how to do...
don alway wan ppl remind or say...
Okay...i did extra work and lebih..
care u and worried u is wrong one...
i shouldnt do that...
I am lebih jor...
sorry lo.. okay..from today onward,
u like wat , how or anything I also won care...
that is.. i no comment and speechless...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com