Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today Is a lucky and sweetzz day!! Muahaha

This morning first thing reach school is when to canteen and check out what is my breakfast…
Haha..don worried still maintain de same de …tat is bread la…

I wit few fren went to field and have a short game den after tat I went to library look for her de…Oh!!! When I arrive there I was feeling like strange de becoz no one was there wo..
Hmmm she play me izit!!! Call me go there and no one there…den ok lo..
I try to wait lo…after one hour…Oh I am getting boring and tried becoz no one there so I decide to go out…when I pass by the office and she wit her fren appear in front of me…
She explain to me all tat den …………. Den ok lo… wait har won die de…boy should do de ma..
At library just like keep on chatting , study and discuss question all tat…

After tat I went back to class ………
I was so lucky becoz I din caught by encik karim becoz other all my fren get caught…
I feel today got something will happen becoz I forget to wear my pray stuff….
I was like scare for the whole day lo…but everything is ok becoz I try to be careful
After school I wait her and than we start to chat play all tat…

Today I had pass a very sweet evening in my life and I feel tat I cant forget today…
Don worried I won write it out here..muahaha…secret between us…
Don guess oh…U forever won get it and don think negative ok.. we din do anything bad..
Beside tat…she accompany me to look out where I had study before, play all tat la..
My school life going to end soon…I really cant forget or drop it….Oh no.. but I will forget it
Everyone is growing de…so Don think to much..muahaha….
Many fren told me not to choose her and they tell me about her disadvantage…
But I feel tat is ok for me…at least she is true to me de can de la…treat me good le..keke
Even her fren is looking down for it..is okay!! I hope for nothing but just happiness between us
In my mind set something…She can be wit other if she feel tat guy id good… she wan to go I will just put away my hand but before she get it.. I won give up de oh…

Although we are not couple but dono I already take her as my love and treat her the best… many people say I am wastin time la , she is playing me , not worth all tat but for me…hmm I think is ok la…As long I still got the feeling to treat her good and nice I will do it..
Phew!! I will appreciate the last time she left for me.. although nothing much but is ok for me… nothing is important den her heart is facing to me…haha
Oh man!!! Why I will go say all this thing de…to long no blogging..

So Now many thing to write..miahah…this is wed de…rmb oh….

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com