Friday, November 14, 2008

Today can say is a lucky day lo!!!

Tis morning I cant wake up de lo...OMG!!!!
I don wan go car test but no choice..I pay jor de la..don go I die give u see...haha
Today this test everything go smoothly le...
I don feel any nervous also...haha Is suck la...everything so fast lo....
On the road 5 minutes den parking around 10 minutes...haha
I also dono I got pass de yellow line or not...haha
becoz the damn car is suck..haha I feel like wan to crash to the car lo...
The parking..OMG is like piece of cake for me lo...haha
Today many people fail on 3 point turn... At first i was scare but later is normal..
After the test go home bath den go school lo...
I saw mostly of my fren take pict and wearing the robe...
I also wish to wear but I won do it at school...haha
I plan of going wit my family and fren at a photoshop seeing me wear robe and take pic

somemore my dear..if she can go more nice la...haha
Today so many people perfomance...is so nice lo...
I wit elaine mei qian and his bf...haha all wear the same shirt...[I AM IN LOVE]
Is funny lo..everyone which saw de will ask or keep on say many thing de la...haha
After the show I discuss wit her about last night thing....haiz...sad story...
But hope she is ok and can get throw wat i say ba...If she really can do wat she promise
more good la...but dono oh..up to her ba...lalalala!!!!
Jia you for everyone in spm agian..I still got 3 paper to go ...muahaha
I wan to buy a camera a!!!! no money a...shit shit shit....haha sot plak..bye

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com