Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ai Wo Bie Zou!!!! phew....

Hmmm Is a suck day again....
Many thing is keep on happening le....
Ai Wo Bie Zou this song is really nice and I wish to let her know....
The song is singing wat I alway tell her...
We had less communicate and stop all the way to communicate with each other
I told her not to sms me and I also don sms her..if we did it also try not to reply each other
I know why she cant reply or wat la...I must understand her!!
Although I know I can stand it but I must have a solution to solve this prob
The solution I think of is we stop to sms or looking each other
Just chat on the day we can chat tat is every fri and sometime I online I will let her know
Just now evening I let her know tat I on at ten and off soon
I let her know it but dono she will on or not de a...Is ok if she din on
haha..although no one is chatting wit me but I can do other stuff de a...
Can add more fren in frenster , read news , check new stuff all tat....
Hmm is really mm sei dak tat don chat , meet or anything wit her
but no choice this is the prob we facing.
Thinking go to meet her but dono use wat reason to let her mom so suan la
I sending my sister to school next tues becoz she got exam but need to wait 3 hour
Dono where I can go or wat I can do...haha nvm..See something or call my sister go alone ba
Hmmm I wit her have a date tat is on the 24 of disember!
We will celebrate our coming time and make sure everything would be ok
hope the coming day will be ok de oh...nothing happen and peace
I know stop communicate wit each other the love between us will decrease a
but Nvm just try and see...Are we the one who fate to be together de
May be I stop chatting or looking for her would make her lost the feeling on me
If tat really do so I have nothing to say and do and no 1 I can blame for...
No 1 did wrong to me and the prob is myself , I did de wrong thing for tat...
So now just let pass time and see wat would happen between us..
Saying the true I cant accompany her , cant chat wit her , cant wit her when she need me
haiz!! feeling tat I am not good enough le..somemore nothing I can do for her
many thing I wan but she can and things she wan I also dono I can or not
Phew!! nvm...Being a good BF rules number 1 is try to understand and forgive GF
hehe..this rules is create by myself de...So hope tat I can be better ma...
I know is perasan but I hope can intro to more fren..haha
hmmm argh!! sien sei la....holiday a..suck la..
If disember don have prom night christmas or wat event a..
I think I working jor la..go home de sleep..no need think so much...
At home alway produce prob la...suck...
Eh!! I really miss my gf la...how a??? we cant chat , sms or call la...
argh !!!! suan la...sleep early ba..bye =(

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com