Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy one month celebration!!!

Today is our happy one month day celebration!!!
We should celebrate for kent yi brithday becoz I promise him before I spm
I reach there around 11 and I start to sing alone till around like 1 30 pm ba...
Dey are late for around 2 hour more..
Oh man I am bored die de lo.....I sing alone there...
I din sms her becoz I also dono wan to do wat or treat her le...hmmmm
One month jor but dono why I will like tat..
She is the one who came first after me , we start to sing some song but I feel like
I AM FEAR of her tat time...I dono how to face her and talk to her
So I just like oh man wat I wan to do le....
I try to do everything but I also dono wat I am doing....
Whole day just like shopping all tat ba and bought kent yi a birthday present!!
I owe him de so I have to buy back to him...
Hmmm I feel like couple wit her got a bit problem facing de
I feel tat she like will hold hand awhile den don hold
if like tat how about don hold la...make it like normal fren tat kind of walk ba
I feel like we are hidden couple le...hmmm sob sob!!! hard to be couple if like tat!!
At the morning till afternoon I don feel tat we are couple and just like fren
normal fren tat type!! izit me think to much about it??? I dono le...
When we in the cinema see movie tat time I feel like we are ok back
we sit at the couple sit and see movie...But dono why I don have the feeling to watch movie
tat show I really wan to watch de but dono why still don have de mood to watch it...
I shopping wit her and I decide to brought her a dress ba!!
We had walk in many shop and look for many shirt which can match her de
suddenly we went in a shop named BIEM!! At there I brought her a dress
She is beautiful when wear on the few shirt we choose....
I really like it so much and I wish to buy all for her , but at last we choose one orange dress
Is kinda nice when she wear on it...When I saw her tat happy face , I turn to happy 2!!
I also dono why will like tat , may be my feeling told me to trust her again
Give her a chance to change and see wat she can do for me
see is she really love me and when I am not there she will really miss me
But I think this won happen in me..I know her character!! wat I told her
I don think she will un or do it... she is a kind of really wan to play and try new thing only!!
hmmm one thing I wan to say it here , is from my heart and really wan to let her know it~~
Dear little princess!!
I here wanted to wish tat we have pass one month and hope it can stand longer. May be wat I gave it to u is not statify and wat U wan I can give u!! I show all my love to u but I think u can receive wat I gave on u. I know tat I in ur heart are not important as ur ex or without me u will feel upset. I cant be the best BF for u. I know u will feel tat I am usless and not tat good.
Wat I gave or show u cant fullfill inside ur heart and if I leave u won appreciate me.Many of my fren talk bad or don like u but I feel tat I don have to hear others people comment if I still love u . I know tat I start to give a lot of ma fan and alway make u like feel tat I am giving u pressure!!! I really wan to say sorry to you and I think I not really suitable u... I now dono wan how?? I just will carry on and try on it . I don wan to feel upset and I don wan cry for u de second time , it make me will hurt u or don like u anymore . I admit I am someone tat very easy to get jealous and feel upset becoz of a small matter!! I dono how much u love me when u tell me u love me but I know when once I say 'I LOVE U' tat time , I am 100% love on u . May be U cant feel it me. Today is our happy one month but I did nothing and I just know how to be moody and sad only!! I am sorry for being tat and if can I will replace it agian next time.
I know I am not as good as ur ex but I will try my best on it..I wil do de best on me.
I dono would u belive me and really fully put ur heart into me? I really dono u will or not??
Sometime not me don wan to belive u but is just tat everything u give me a kind of guessing feeling on . I really don wan to guess anymore , I just wan to be happy wit u , u loyal to me , really love me , tell me the truth and don make me feel tat we are different world human...
Ha!! I am tired of all tat..I wan to pass a steady and happy life.. can I had it fom u??can be together happily?? can we go for the limit?? can u put 100% on me?? can u?? hmmm
No one will ans me or and for u .... anyway... thank u for giving me a chance to be together wit u and hope u really will proof to me tat u really change!! Today I saw mee Kee bf wrote the sms!!
I feel tat he and my situation wit him...We are de people tat cant give watever dey wan!!
Hmmm After I wrote all this I feel tat I am more happier now haha...
I dono she will give me ans or any responce becoz she wont read my blog here!!
so jia you ba leng kiat!!!!!!! =)
I must be one of the best bf in the world for a girl but will she appreciate it?? dono!!
wait god or herself to think of it ba....

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com