Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey yo!! last exam a...haha syok le....

Me a!!!!
Today wake up qute early becoz is auto wake up de...

I set a time in my brain jor de..
Today exam a...It was a funny day lo..
Everyone was finish till very fast and wait the time pass..
I finish the paper sharp at 2 30 pm..I wan to go out but I wan double check
when time touch 2 31 almost half of the class together wake up and go out!!!
Everyone was like plan jor..together go out sharp at 2 31....haha
After tat exam I sms my dear den I fetch by luan shen..
Hey man thank you a lot oh...IF not u I also dono how to go home lo
...Eh I got my lisence jor lo!! wah damn syok when drive go out...
Is different feel de when got lisence and no lisence de feeling...
no lisence need beaware of police..but when got lisence..muahaha!!
don care them at all...Is tat a nice feeling for me..muahaha
Eh I become a billionaire jor...haha
U know why?? becoz just now I play billionaire de game wit all my sister!!!
muahaha...at first I going to bankrup de but hor....
I was so lucky...they keep on step to my house and pay me money
Den I start to become rich and den a...Aiyo short form la.. I am the winner!!!

I play wit them many time jor...
I though this time I will lose de lo..mana tau I win so many time...haha
Don say jor la..later people say me sombong!! haha bye....
oh ya...wish mee kee good luck oh...hope U nothing ba!! jia you oh..
Eh my dear a...She like start to change jor...Dono ya or not de...hope is true de ba
....haha Don tell her I say her i backstep oh...haha =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com