Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hmm!! suan la...don think about it anymore....

Last night my mood was damn bad and I dono wat I am doing yesterday!!!
She tell me her ex had seperate wit one girl and wanted to chase her back....
She say she is very fan , facing prob and dono wan how...
Tat time my heart show me up a feeling tat she is not truthly in love wit me
I feel like my heart has crack into thousand of pieces and dono wan can do anymore!!!!
Tat time I just try to give up everything and feel like how about I give up her and give her another choice ba!
I tell her to choose him or me!! tat wat I wan to know on tat time
If she feel tat I am not important and she feel tat her ex is important or she like more
I am the one who willing to give or say seperate ba!! is really painful for me do say tat
but I wan to know wat her decision before I say anything....
phew!! She say really like me and bla la!!!
I dono wan to belive her or not but dono why I lastly belive in her
Although I belive in he but my mood is really like wan to burst jor de..how wo?
I cant smile or even do anything le....Am I a suck man in the world!!
This kind of game also got my chance to let me play le...hmmmm
I know tat after 12 is our one month time...At first I though got a happy one month but
Just facing problem before touched 12....how a how a???
I actually also dono wan how?? should I carry on and belive her?? how le....
Hmmm I go home try to sleep ba...bye

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com