Saturday, November 15, 2008

last night is a sad and fish day...but everything will be fine for today...haha

Last night I came CC to chat wit my gf....
At first is ok de but when time started to pass...Oh man everything like not getting better
My mood getting down and I like start to argue and complaint...
I wrote half way of my blog and I discuss wit her...
She kinda slow reply and I am out of patience.....den I start to feel like uh...
We just like start to stop chatting this and tat....
May be this few day I been very stress and tired la...
I last night was like another man jor.... somemore the feeling I feel from her is like don care about
So makes me this few day like think too much and worried of something...
Argh!! I last night really not tat good...somemore I know tat I makes her cry at home
Is kinda late tat time..I know it I can feel although she say don have all tat
She was the second I cry for!! Is this call stupid somemore I cry at CC lo...
Walau!! sei beh malu lo... Really can stop it de lo... not say I wan is cant control
I auto flow de then tat time I like can talk to her anymore
My feeling is jatuh till 0% . I of it and I drive car go home
I send her 2 message and I keep on driving...Oh I cant even think of anything and drive only
I din see road or car just drive go home only...haha I am a mad driver on there...haha
At CC tat time I tell her alot of my feeling on this and tat
Tell her wat I don wan like and wat I actually wan from her
Just only few thing jiek...Care , Love and some I din say tat is loyal , truth and happy..
That it!! is so easy le!!! simple guy so ma wan simple life lo
But at the begining I alway feel one thing tat is we cant be together long or walk further
why?? Becoz le she alway take me compare and tell me about her ex this and tat
Muahaha!! I from begining I feel tat is ok if u take compare and tell all that
but when time pass I feel tat oh I cannot accept it... I will feel like I am loser for her
I cant compare one of her bf..all her ex give and treat are better den me 100 times
Everytime she told me about ex den I feel like Argh!! lose again....stupid boy!! u r loser!!
Some more life way are different!! haha wat she wan and wat i wan is different...
My life style and background are totally opposite wit her de lo...hahahahaha
But since the day I choose her and I wit her I din think of it anymore
The thing I concern is tat she cant live the type of living I have now!!
I am afraid she will suffer and feel tat I am not a good bf for her...
Afraid of tat she will leave me alone , afraid of tat she cant stand and seperate..
nothing I can give her beside love , care , happy and some handmade stuff...haha
Tis is the thing I can give..hahahaha Others like branded watch , purse and bla....
I now cant give but I think after I work and I own my own money and try to fullfill her
I now don feel like use my parent money to buy thing give my fren anymore
I feel ashame to use my parent money agian...Although now is no choice
but if I start to work den I must stop using their money anymore....Good leh!! think first
hahahahahaha aduh so bad one la...
Hmm don think of pass..and Don think so far
Just think near...Now leh try to be happy wit my gf and give her de best
hope she won mind how is my backgound and I am super sorry for last night!!!
Although I dono she know or not but hope she un about me...lalalala
Wat I promise her today I will surely changes it but hope she also can do it
dono loh!! see how is she creat by god lo..haha
Ok la..don write la..later I cant stop it.. I now at CC start to do Sc lo..haha geng =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com