Friday, November 7, 2008

Wao...people holiday but I go school!!!

Today I need to go school again becoz yesterday I cant get the exam slip!
The disciplin teacher say my hair is long and I been force to cut...
Oh no!! I keep it for a long time already de la...hmm
Is still a good thing lo...I can go school pei her and meet...kakakakaka!!!
When I reach ther find Mr Chin but he don give and then later we discuss wit Ms Olive!!
She sure give de becoz she is a good principal..muahaha
After tat i bring food for them becoz they wait me for the whole day..muahaha
So good oh!!! After tat I wit her go help them take thier beg in the hall!
Wah there is so quite and dark le..no people there but I had some strange feeling lo
OMG!! Ada hantu I think..muahaha!!!
No la..den we at there keng gai for around 1 hour more ba!!!
So many thing to talk lo..keke
After chatting we went to the library to look for the other 2 fren..muhaha
Dey ask why so long..I also forget wat I tell them..Is just funny de la..
Go home see movie den see Tv...muhaha....
Now at CC waiting for fren find me la...haha where is fren !! come find me
I so good lo..bring book come CC study le..muahaha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com