Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wat mean love for me???? Let me tell u my meaning..

I just finish up four SPM paper!!!
I was like phew!!!! At last the exam start...Although is a bit fear but still ok la...
The paper is quite easy la but I scare the graph raise and Oh God!!! I can get A liao..keke
Hmm this few day many thing had happen upon me liao...
sorry a!! I need to tell some story first...haha
Erm let talk about yesterday ba!!! Yesterday I follow some fren go buy thing..
Actually I not really wan to go de but seeing my Gf and mei qian go alone..
Oh man...Is dangerous so I think hmmm don give them alone la..I must follow so make sure they are safe!!
sorry for tat..I can continue writing becoz I feel like wan to cry at CC...Oh no!!!!
Phew....Don think so much.... I am deep in love wit someone but I think is my own feeling and thinking only..sorry everyone...kaka....
OK..Don talk about yesterday story la.... Is so lame... I walk lioa erm...damn long the road...
haha...Reach home also dono wat time den sleep..muahaha
din study for spm lo...Pro lo!! aduh perasan betul..Nvm i whole at there study lo..muahaha
Today think to much jor lo.... U know wat..I just now when for driving class..
I keep on think many many thing la...I can even concentrate on driving..But I am a pro also
Won beng people de..don worried okay!! haha
Ok don talk other sad story liao..Let me tell u wat is the meaning for love la...haha
here we go!!!! ~~~~
Love mean when one girl and one boy love each other and can give up everything for each other
Don even care about whatever had happen to each other...
Don care about are they rich or poor...
Wiliing to show the true love from each other...
Will take care and make sure each other is happy alway..
Less arguement.. I don belive no couple don argue de lo..No so good de la...If really no..wait time proof to u..
Somemore leh...erm!! never look down each other and alway support wat he/she do...
sure must good de la..Don tell me ur bf wan to kill people u go support me...siao la!!
Somemore got a lot de la...aiya..just now almost cry at CC..Too sad jor..Now cant think la...
Nvm I end till here...continue next time ok..haha thank you..bye

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com