Friday, October 31, 2008

lalalalala!!!!!

Today leh...Is thier second day to exam oh!!! must be fun de la...
I think I left around 10 day to study and go for SPM liao de la..
Hmmm I must study la but still a bit lazy lo...
This morning I am worried about her Moral test le...
She keep on tell me tat she cant memorise all the nilai and dono how to do la..
Since she dono all tat den I give up my Pe time to cheer up her and teach her how to ans...
After tat I went down to field when they start to have their math paper 1...
Phew!!! dono how le?? aiya don care la..jsut play play play...hahaha
so tired a me!!! the weather is so hot and the library teacher say I am going to get sick
OH no!!! I must take care myself liao...going to exam a...cannot sick de man...
Toady whole day is just talk but also got study de la..
LAst 2 period oh..i ask maimunah to teach how to ans for Bm and then go talk wit joy class student..
mahaha....today we all talk about ghost story le..OMG so scary la...
pls la..don scare me ok..
after school I accompany her go take her art paper leh...
the teacher don give and she keep on at there make noise la....Mean tat she really to get A de..
Hmm I cant help her tat becoz I not form 4 and the art teacher fear to ask ah chin..muahaha
she is like tat de la.... ok la..now end here...I at CC waiting for fren...so long din chat le...keke

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com