Friday, November 28, 2008

Long Long holiday le!!!

Erm yesterday I end my last paper tat is art paper 2...
haha at first I draw till quite nice de but after I colour it den became...haha
Nice gua not nice gua..I also dono leh...
At school after the exam have a short race wit cheng ann den I go home lo..haha
so bored la..whole day at there see movie...
Hmm many thing had happen to me and my gf but I hope will be ok after tat...
I discuss wit her a prob again...Eh I feel tat we having a lot of prob de lo..
really suck la..where got couple got so many prob de la...hmmm!!!
I feel tat we two really lack of communicate de lo...

If we less communicate it will decrease our relationship de le...
I know she got a lot reason and fact why she cant reply or call me
Hmmm last time I use to be ok if she don reply me or anything de...
but when I getting in love deelpy in her I feel like uh I can la...
if she don reply me or find me I will like feel tat she is not wit me and I am not wit her
I been think of it..even though we can meet , go out see movie eat or play
but at least we communicate sms call or any form ba...
but she cant do it!!! not he cant do it is her parent don let...
I really feel pitty to her but I feel tat myself cant pass through it le..
How?? hmm I think it till night and date justin and mee kee for a drink at their location
Hmm funny la..I feel tat night is most relax de night le!!
Someone sing at the stage , many pretty girl and we play funny game
eh actually wan to drink beer de but they 2 clever lo no bring money de...
dono how to drink beer lo somemore I use liao 2 buck to treat them drink and eat
after tat drive them home and i go home alone..
Oh shit my dear sms me la..I also dono de leh...I give her a call but she like keep on rushing de
I also dono wat she talking about and wat I wan to talk also cant le..hmm suan la
may be is kinda later and her mom don let her ans any call ba..aiya I dono la...
now wat also don care la..if feel like missing her den don think try to use other thing cover
wat also don care cin cin cai cai pass my time ba..if relationship decrease den tat time see how la
Don think of it la...wait it come ba..if really wan to wat den wat la...haha
yeaho!! bored die..everyone happy holiday and for me is a suck holiday ok...haha=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com