Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Hardworking saturday!!!

last night had some sweet and bad dream....
Sweet de sure don tell la but the bad one is...
I dream of my Moral paper..I was doing it..Oh man I was like forget all the definisi le..
OMG don happen a if not I will die for it de lo...
don play please..I must hafal it cannot play wit jor ..I don wan die le...haha
After I wake up den first thing is go for my breakfast...keke
den go study lo...study see movie and do homework...
Wah whole day doing the same thing...funny la...
When around 4 is really a boring time..I hate dis period de
So I decide to fried some frenchfries for my big and small sister...
they just know how to eat de la..dono cook de...
den see movie at night and now at CC lo..
Last night I also at CC la..I last only know tat I am....
muahaha!!! Is so happy news....I cant even imagine de lo....
It happen becoz some question from fren I only know de...Oh Thank god for giving chance again
thank you and the fren which ask this question de..muahaha~~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com