Saturday, November 15, 2008

haiz!! why I alway also haiz de leh..Pls la!!!

I also don un how de...
People dating I dating!! I like also dono what am I doing at all..

She everything give me de reaction and everything like is cin cin cai cai!!
Where got couple call their one don care he or her so much...
Mean wat?? I not count as ur Bf izit....I feel like aiyo....
We had promise each other on the evening... Each of us try the best
But I now really dono how lo....
EVerything chat wit her something den keep on change topic...
I also dono wat I can do...I don even know wat she wan from me right now!!
If like tat it make me feel like we dating without a reason and we are not match at all
Tis alway happen de wo....
If this keep on..I say it seriously la..It will make start to feel like 反感 on you de lo
I am afraid of our relation will tear off , my love feeling from love turn to scare or hate..
Can this don happen to me pls....
I now haven come to that step but I now start to afraid jor... I really cant imagine I doing this!!
Oh my God...Pls la!! why wan to turn me into this kind of game
I don wan la..I just wan a peace relationship and without problem de
Can u just give me tat kind of minor wish!! I just wan to have a nice relationship only okay!!
I don wan this kind of fear , problem , and horrible.....
I don wan to cry for any girl anymore!! pls god...don make me go in this games
I try my best to treat , to care , to love...but how come my destination is this kind of games
Izit me not suitable to dating wit girl anymore ....Or I am the bad luck u choosen play this game
I just wan someone to care , to love , loyal and know my feeling de
Is hard to have but at least....U give me a chance to write about my future wife in my exam
cant u just give me a normal one???? Holy mama!! I really 'PISS OFF'
Argh!!! I feel like wan to scream out loud now!!! phew......
suan la..later go home sleep den tomorrow will recover de la....

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com