Sunday, November 30, 2008

Argh!! tolong tolong tolong.....

Last night I sleep at 4 something la..
dono why cant sleep la , at night go watch malay movie le...
The show name call REMP-IT..
Is a nice show saying about a Mat rempit racing de..
This show is good de lo...
But i like their stunt performance lo..
so damn ying la...
How they do tat de I also wan to try lo hahahaha
aiya...fan sei yan la!!!
I am like lost man since de day I start not be alone...
but after I am not alone I am stuck in the middle of the road le...
how wo???
which way I wan to go??
who I wan to tell ??
Who can share wit me???
who can teach me??
wat can I do??
HOw about call she fly me?? she hurt me den I can stop loving her
if she don hurt me I cant even forget the love on her...how wo?
izit want like tat ?? hmm try to tell her ba!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com