Friday, November 21, 2008

Today go my little princess house to teach and study!!!

Today I wake up early in the morning!!
Oh man!! I am super tired le but why I wake up so early wo...
Hmm never mind... When my dear wake up sms me den I start to pack up my stuff and go over
Walau!! I also dono where she stay lo , turn left and right den up hill down hill...haha
Stay mai the 'sang ka la ' place a....Haiz!!!
Her house is super huge and got a huge dog..haha
The first time I scare of dog becoz her dog can kill me and taller den me when he stand..
Don care la...First thing I did is teach her do math!! haha
Oh man her math is more suck den me...mean tat I am very geng also la...haha
After tat draw art play eat breakfast at around 2 den chit chat play game...
Go visit her house and take photo wit her....Hmm not bad de oh...
haha den we talk about feeling , emotional all tat...her sad feeling everything ba coz to free
After tat around 6 something pm...we was playing game de...
I don wan ans her den she pull my pant and I hear a loud sound 'PAk' from my pant..
Oh no!!! my button is torn....my pant keep on getting lower and she keep on laugh..
where got people like tat de go pull people pant and broke the button...hahahahaha
I had no choice and have to lend a belt from her if not...muahaha!!!
I was force to stay eat dinner at her house....Hmm her grandma cook de stuff not bad oh
Quite nice de but dono why they don put salt de..I mean just a bit only lo..
So I eat many of the food like no taste de...haha
haha I also dono what I had learn from her...At first wan to learn drawing but after tat we play
This mean never go to ur fren to study if u din plan well!!! if not u will end up playing only...
Aiya!!! my pant button a...where to find one oh!! hahahaha cant imagine she is so 'long'
hahahahaha!!! Next time must wear belt.. Kerajaan alway say de...safety number 1...haha
Now I at CC very bored lo...My gf call me on but left me alone...Why I wan to on le!!
stupid de wo..tired till hell still come...hmmm I should FFK le...damn bored a...
From =) now start to change =(..... haha bye

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com