Tuesday, November 18, 2008

eh yo!! exam going to end soon!! sob sob...

Spm going to end lo..yeaho!!! hahahaha
Last night I at there hafal de nilai till like ham le!!! OH good I was like so fierce tat I can memorise all le... Today tat paper quite good la but I lost the confident to get A jor!!
Haiz got one place I din use the suitable nilai a!! haiz...sob sob...
Nvm la..Can pass den I very happy de la...haiz!!!
But also have to thank my dear message lo..
The message I receive when i was driving bike to mamak stall
muahaha!! I get shock when it...OMG..thank you!! hahaha
Eh let talk about my story le....
After tat day of arguement , fight and watever la....
I also dono tat count or not...
At last we choose to........................
Not seperate is restart again...
Mean everything do again and change all atttitude de lo..
Now de me is not a caring Bf liao....
haha like tat very fast give people fly de wo...Nvm she like it!! hahahaha
So now is change all to funky , funny and crazy tat it
care or not like or not also don care la...as long is when we together happy den ok de la!!!
Nvm think so much , got job den go , got time go accompany her if she cannot DEN at home sleep ba!!!
Tat the thinking for me right now....Aiya ...don care la....
Cin Cin cai cai den pass my life!! as long is enjoy the process and have future jiek....
I now looking for job...Dono got anyone can intro to me le?? hmm let me ask ask see
tomorrow still got one paper den I have to rest for one week!!! bored lo...
cannot must go dear house play first...muahaha kidding de la...
bye!!!! =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com