Sunday, November 23, 2008

Haiz!!! fan jor few day..Today still haven recover!!

I been moody for few day jor...
Today I wake up at twelve something...Is the first time I wake up so late since the holiday start..
I thought after yesterday I am ok de la... but My brain alway ask me one question to me!!
I also dono how to ans it wo...how leh???
Hmmm today actually not going to anywhere and she is accompany her fren for the whole day
After having breakfast wit parent and rest at home de
Mee kee suddenly ask me tues free or not ...haha
We chat for something important thing and I think of how about today go la
I can meet my dear for awhile den very happy de la...
So I keep on call mee kee go wit me go la go la....ngai her go
She also wan to do thing de la why don today go leh early a bit ma...haha
Hmm when I go fetch her I suan bian ask my justin follow me lo
I was really happy becoz can saw my dear again....haha
I saw her tat time I was really happy and feel so nice to meet her again
Is 3 day also meet leh..happy till a!!! haha
but hor later and later...haiz not really good lo...
I feel tat why I go leh?? izit lebih de.. people like dono how to appreciate u and people dono de la
dono u purposely go de la!! sei chun!!!!!!
Just pui her go here and there...I just feel like her will wave of my hand agian
Hmmm why like tat geh?? I dono lo...suan la...
follow go where she wan den go home la....The Mee kee a...sei beh good lo
keep on at there attack attack...apa kawan li de...haha
I fetch them home and then sms wit Andre!! I feel not really in good mood
I drive super slow at the highway and think a lot le!!! haiz...
go home first thing is use a very happy feeling eat wit my parent...
At first my mom call me try the food I was using a very fierce way to talk to her
sorry mom!! I been rude for tat..hope u don angry me ok...I don mean it
Just I think of something....See I wan to do like Andre or not...
use another girl to replace the love on my dear...
I really love her but I feel like I being force to use a girl and replace I love her
Andre is being force to do so becoz the girl are just like my girl

I don hope I would be someone like him also...I know he really love her ex just like me now
But he at last choose to use another and replace de love
So I don hope tat won happen to me... I wan to discuss wit her first before I do it
But if tis time we discuss is fail den I think andre I have to follow u!!
I tell her everything I wan to tell her jor..And I come out 2 idea..
Tat is wan together or we just break up...
IF we wan together den we try the best to change to the limit and try to care each other more
don let each other feel disappointed...
IF we break up den we just be back fren and chit chat like last time...if can try to help each other when each of us facing prob..haha
I try to use this 2 ba...see wat will happen...
I keep on sms wit Andre a...He from begining agree I do like him de becoz me and him had de same situation de a!!1 hope tonight ans will have a good changes ba!! nitez....

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com