Monday, November 24, 2008

Hmm still ok ok la!! thank you....

Today early in the morning wake up wit a happy mood!!! haha
Last night she give me a very good ans...I very happy wit it and we both recover liao
But hor bad thing happen again...Wat is inside me still like the same le...
I keep on sms wit Andre and mee kee....
One is like keep on push and one like keep on pull me...haiz!!!
I was like no mood de lo..I also dono wan to tell my dear I dono wan how jor!!!
I scare I tell her den I we will break up!! haha so kesian la me...how wo??
After tat mee kee call me and we had a chat lo...haha
I tell her about her ex prob...actually prob is 2 guy cause de but le is u girl think till to easy jor
Nothing is so easy as u all think de ok.....So we talk a lot den after we stop talking
u know why?? becoz We 2 got a same thing is from morning till evening haven bath and brush teeth
just keep on sms sms sms!!! haha sot liao la us... I feel tat she like me lo..all de thing almost same like me de lo..wah really good fren..haha
Den I be tahan and call to my dear before mee kee tell her everything...
I tell her everything and I drop out one drop of tear!!!!
Eh not bad leh...Cry for girl again!! Haiz..but feel good is one drop.....haha
After stop chat , I call her again and tell her other thing...
I just feel like I don wan go think jor...TRy to be happy and together la....
She say she know wat I wan jor and try to change for me...trying her best
Eh thank u la mee kee...memang bagus lo..help me tell her ....
Hmmm Hope this is a good starting again ba...

everything also start...I dono lo..I know is now at night the feeling is ok
Just everything let is cin cai pass ba...DOn think negative or positive
Just do Wat I feel like to do and wat I wan to say...tat it!!!!
Ok la...end here..tomorrow go find andre got chat something important thing...hehe
mee kee!! U help me jor..I sure help back u de oh..haha don worried...
Gambateh!!! ~~~ =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com