Tuesday, December 2, 2008

eh hehehe!!!!

erm nowaday oh..many thing suddenly had change and look different jor
I dono is tat a illusion or wat but I feel like everything change from bad to good
and from sour to sweet!!!
eh apa in le??? izit my task tat god gave to me had end..
haiz@@ I also dono wan to write wat oh..
just feel like everything has suddenly change and I like cant make it normal but is ok
at long tis one is better den oldest time...haha
My parent going to singapore soon le... wat can I do le??
I don wan be at home la...Is so bored lo...hhahahaha
how wo??? dono lo...
eh Let talk about my gf again le!! haha
she hor , nowaday dono why strange strange de.... she like tranform jor lo
Now become good girl...I also dono why...may be I feel wrong
became a caring girl and wan to better wo..dono izit purposely la..haha
erm Find me every time...dono why may be I request from her
she more and more love me ... she tell me de
den I also dono why I will more and more love her...haha
haha...Dono how to express about ur stuff but feel tat getting better jor
hmm!! planing christmas together celebrate le..dono can boh??
den wish to go melaka visit my mother hometown..dono she can or not le??
haha wat also dono...si beh noob lo!! nvm la
together happy den can jor...haha I dono what am I writin at all...haha
Eh holiday is si beh sien de lo!! haha
I don wan stay at home la..help me pls...haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com