Monday, October 6, 2008

The past holiday!!=D

Is she now on Malaysia?? is she back?
haha I dono lo..Kinda miss her de and dono how is her..
The whole week holiday I also dono wan to do wat??
Just hear back our song and remind back thememorise..
Is she enjoy the trip leh??hahahaha I really wan to know how was it
I din went there before so I think there would be very fun de
hehe
Last thursday mindnightMy family and I went to Langkawi oh
The view and the location there was super nice!!
If got chance I really hope to stay there longer...
We stay at 4 star hotel and when to few places
there are some prob and some not happy but after tat is be solve
We when to 3 nice place tat is the pregnant island
Oh man u can belive u can see a pregnant moutain
just like a pregnant lady lying down
After tat we when to Eagle island...there are so many eagle
It so cool and so beautiful...wahaha I wish to have one
After tat we went to a beach call 'Basah Padi'...
Wah!! the sand is smooth and the sea water is clean
So comfortable to rest at there!!! I hope can stay there
Beside tat we went to the Langkawi 'skyway'...
Argh it a bit horrible but when we went up to the top
Looking at the view!! I can stop saying wah!! is really nice
NICE NICE NICE!!!!!!!! take photo all tat and suck in the fresh air!!
haha after tat we went to so some shop and bought chocolate come back
There are like chocolate world...Contain so many chocolate
I been crazy when I went in to the shop!!haha
Playing at the resort going out and in , sit at the rest area
sms wit one good fren named 'Coffee'
sit near the pub looking and the beauty singer sing song
and enjoy the super sea view in langkawi!!! Is Great...
Really hope can go again and must plan well
becoz We miss some nice place so ,next time must go again!!!hehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com