Saturday, October 11, 2008

Haiz...not In good mood!!

Tis early morning I when to school to see concert!!
There are so many parent and just some form 4 student
why no form 5 student go de?? they no brother or sister de meh??
haha...form 4 perfomance is great la...I took some pic and use hui shi camera to record it
Nice to see oh!!! u all can take from her de..keke
I go there for few hour only den I went back home de la....
Is ok la there...have a chat wit her and some fren den bye..everyone go home!!

Hmm at home take lunch see tv for the whole day....
This evening I not in good mood again!!!
My mom prob again...Aiyao!!! I really fedup liao la.....
Why alway also like tat de!!! I reallly cant tahan jor lo
Just now My dad come back talk about tat again...
My dad was busy working and it raining can send the money to my mom
den I dad scold her and all tat la...I know this not my dad prob
So late liao my mom still don come back!!
haiz!!! My dad was on phone wit her..they 2 must be arguing de la....
I really cannot tahan den I run out from house and come to CC again!!
My dad in play for the streamyx bill and I have to come her....Aiya!!
I really moody la...Where are you?? wat time u going to online...
I don wan to call u so tat is doesnt disturb!! can on early pls??
hmmm =(

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com