Saturday, October 18, 2008

What I imagine are totally different from the reality..

Today is her birthday oh..
I make a card for her and bought her a small gift!!
keke nice de oh..but the card a..still ok ok la...
I reach there saw kent yee , yi wen and jasmine.
We went to play game and wait for she!!
Den all tat....
After tat go sing K..
I know few new fren on there...
Mee kee boy fren and his fren , although they smoke
But they still good enough..As long we are friendly...
Today not really good in doing anything...
She has to entertain her fren...So I went to join Kent Yi
Whole day just like not happy and no the mood to play...
Hmm I when out play and chat wit kent yi..thank him for accompany me
Phew!! if he not there I also dono how tim...
He is good..I seldom get a so friendly fren le..keke
After tat I go in the room again and keep on sing wit hui shi dey all
I try to force everything to go away jor...
so keep on dance , sing and jump...just shake all tat...
After kent yi and yi wen left...I still singing wit hui shi and wei lin
They are crazy enough exspecially the hui shi a!!
still tat crazy...At that time I am recovering ...
I sing few song wit her have a small chat den I sing my song again.
When at cinema she sit on the left and her fren sit on her right!!
Erm I do purposely do something de..keke pull her hand come over..
haha I dono why suddenly so daring..kakakaka
But a while later her fren call her out for a chat...
They chat for around half and hour ba...I start to feel uncomfortable
Dono why this will happen?? I went out look for her for 2 time
but I cant saw them so I don care and go to toilet..
Tat time I was down and really wish to go home!! I tell mee kee
after tat I go home lo..I am tired... I feel like she is far away from me
My mood is super crazy down until 0% den I feel to cry out jor!!
But I din do so becoz I am at outside!!! If at home I think will gua..
I come out from toilet I saw her and she tell me something..
I also don wish she to explain anything to me becoz if not important de
I must respect her decision de..wat she say is correct so I also start feel ok
But when she tell me she was sitting behind me...Oh my heart was like!!
Klat!!!! everything is broke into small pieces!!
Haiz!!! heart is sob-ing but I don wan let her know so!! keke
Try to cover wit everything..phew!! After tat go eat dinner..
I was keep on at there tahan and keep on talk funny joke...
I don wan the mood interupt me...so leh..keke sorry mei qian!!
I dono u today birthday and keep on tease u....haha sorry !!!
hope u don mind la...thank for wei lin mom send me home..hehe
I reach home first thing is give her a call and tell her not to worried
all tat la...so tat she will feel better!!
I don wan her sad..I promise must let her happy alway...Must!!
So don wan her to think so much..have a small chat den bye bye!!
I dono how long my feeling oh her can stand for..
Wish it won stop becoz I really 'LIKE' her!!
Wat decision she makes I must repect..So , I must control myself lo
Aiyer!! enough la..very long liao..later I cant sleep if continue...nitez!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com