Friday, October 17, 2008

Sad and happy !!

I think I seldom can online becoz my internet is cut
So I think I will update blog on every friday lo..I think la..
past few day many sad story had happen liao...I don think so I wan to write it out here
pass already la..so sad the stuff....Don refresh it balik la..
So just everything gone ok la..last 2 day is quite recover from sadnes...
but I like start to sick liao...oH no I cant sick de la...
So just eat wat medicine I get hope to recover...Last few day got a sad dream!!
I dream of she is wit other boy...den I look like very sad and disappointed
dono why will dream this kind of thing...I alway dream de thing will happen de ...
muahaha..but is ok ..I am confident of tat..keke
Today a lot japanese came to our school..I was bringing one buddy!!
his name call Shun Murao!!1 Is kinda good de oh and he is quite handsome
Abit of japanese look..Is a nice day also de...but also can say a bit of boring
coz tat lo....
Today she dance again la...So pretty and pro in dance de...hehe
Feel tat she is gettting better and better...argh!!! my feeling on her is up to 98%
Wah..so high la...shit lo , if later I give people reject jor den my sad percentage....
Don think tat...must be confident ya....yes de kidz....Kidz desu must yakin!!!!
Just now I was preparing the birthday card!!!
I try for many time jor...keep on fail...
but hor!! when come to around 5 time I think..I got a new idea
so Re do again all the stuff....Now I think everything is done just the cover
After 12 30 I will rush home and finish the cover!!

oh ya..I bought something for her also...when I look at it oh..
Is kinda nice and the first shot it give me is....good*****
So I bought it!! So tomorrow will be giving her ba..keke
Ok la..I end here lo..bubai!!! =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com