Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mungkin Nanti menjadi Kenangan Terburuk!!!

Today dono why whole morning I din look for her or chat!!
I was like busying my stuff and don care about it...
May be many thing happen jor so everything go back to nothing..
Phew!! today less student go school again la..
Is good de at least teacher can teach us well but dono why this few I am so tired..
Think to much and worried to much!!
don care don see don ask or don talk at all..Just play wit fren
Looking back for my fun time tat been happen before!!
After school I meet her on the ground floor and she ask me to wait her..
I was just like last time a fren caring and and talk !!
Wait for her , help her and chat... I think better to stop thinking others
Being like tat quite fun de a..Every prob and sadness can be cured..
kekekeke must think optimum leh!! haha
At night have a short msn wit her den meet tomorrow ba..
Just now around 9 30 I start to sleep becoz I am damn tired...
Oh man!! My mom reach home and start to argue wit my dad...
Aiyo!! Can they stop tat..I am tired and sick of it..
Is going to kill me la..I really betahan den really dono wat I will do de lo
Argh!! I really wan to move out from this house lo..
I don wish to care them again lo..Where got parent like tat de
If give me a bad childhood image when I am a kid..
Now I am a teenager stil the same!! u wan me like u all izit..
Wat the fucking damn ass!!!!!! argh...Aiyo I dono u all la..
u all like wan den how la...don care u all a...=(

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com