Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lame tues!!!

This morning I wake up quite late becoz tomorrow had to study liao..
haha Early morning wake up quite blur blur and tired becoz last night had a nitezmare!!!
Haha...suck la..I saw poison snake la..is the tail..dono die lioa de ma..
and dream of something..I cant see who is tat..haha just can say the girl only..
Oh I don tell here..haha let me know will it happen or not only..haha
Go have my breakfast at around 1 pm at kajang there...
Eat spicy soup... I dono how to pronous it..keke
Den come home and wait fren to online...Oh My god..no people on de
I was waiting till around 4 something den I sleep again...haha so sien la
I wake around 5 something and help out my mom at kitchen again
Today she cook our favourite food tat is Crab and Milk Sotong oh!!
but dono why today like don have the mood to eat seadfood...
Never mind..mom cook de...I have to eat it too..let it finish la!!!
After tat chat wit her and lin lin....
This 2 are so funny de la...one is keep on talk about her sexy and beauty
den one is about study and bro..Oh my god...
I also dono why I can chat wit 2 type of conversation de..keke
Everything is like tat de...Yesterday happy den today will boring or sad
Is already set de oh.. So must prepaid when sadness or boring comes oh..
Ok la.. I think is kinda late de la..so good nitez ba!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com