Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey yo!!

Hey yo!!
Today early morning stomach egg a!!!
Argh pain jor whole week still not recover meh?
apa hal oh...kena racun ke!
Hmmm
Reach school have breakfast and go look for someone
eh where is she??
dono oh..cant saw where is her...
after tat saw her at the staircase and had a short chat
eh yo!!!
Today keep on give fren tease la...
all go come over ask me who is the person on the list
Kong choong yean!! I rmb u la...
Purposely ask me the name is who wa!!!
muahaha..I die de la..don give me chance find something play u
haha!!! Today come a lot of japanese leh??
Not leng lui de!! my one more leng la!! muahaha
not mine yet..sorry a!! keke
when play volleyball..suddenlly rain wa!!
wat is this oh..alway rain very nice a?
huiyo!!! yo yo yo!!!
I at canteen meet her again...
She look damn tired and wan to sleep jor...
eh eh!! don sleep la..later got tuition a...
if not u sleep at there den not good ba kekekeke
Dono why alway wit her give me a lot of nice feeling la
Good to have her right?? Sure la still wan to ask !!
wait la...18 of Oct will get my result de!! see how ba...
haha...My sis boy fren come to my house and cook for us
oh man!!! his nai yau sotong a...Ichiban!!
haha..great to know tat and give me chance to be girafa!!
hehehehe must learn de so next time can cook ma!!
clever leh me...
oh tomorrow I not going to school becoz I going for Amali
I think tomorrow will miss her geh coz din saw her ma!!
haha don like tat pls...muahahaha
Argh!! I like a girl........haha siao jor la me...=x=x

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com