Sunday, October 26, 2008

Many not happy thing keep on happen in this month!!

Last night I din update my blog becoz I am tired and bored!!
This few week damn many fucking thing happen lo...
Haiz!!I was like going to leave this house and go away la
I don wan to stay at there anymore la..more n more prob coming
I was telling her many of my story and tat last fri I told her alot
Haha!! Eh is my prob la..why I was pulling her down also lo
I told her I am sorry for tat..keke She is not my anyone
We are just fren so I won pull or make her involve to my prob
I will just share wit her any not happy or prob only
Just express to her only and don wan and feed back!!!
keke..So have to thank such a good fren willing to share it wit me
hahahaha..I dono she is listening or not as long she got responce den can la
Many other fren also oh like Lin Lin , Wen Wen N On On...
In different way and different form of chatting..keke
This morning my house happen something again!!
It make my cry again...Is quite a long time for I not crying...
Phew!! I dono wan to tell who or how to express it out..
I don write here lo..Just don think of it and nwo I am ok!!!!
Wat sad thing I ever pass..So now just try to touch back my book to study
Now around 18 day for SPM and I din even touch a book!!!
Oh man...chill la!! Take some book and read ok??
Hmmm..Tomorrow going out to fren house.. Hope there will be joy ba
Just now finish seeing some news about genting ghost story,horrible stuff
and crazy stuff!! Oh man..I cant have my dinner I think..is suck!!
Don think other thing liao...Study ok!! keke Jia You!! =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com