Friday, October 31, 2008

My fren say I am a noob!!!

Today I think I done something tat is noob de!!!
early in the morning I found a wallet at the toilet and I told my fren...
I told them tat and after it I send it to encik Karim tat is our disciplin teacher!!
I told him I found a wallet in the toilet..
After tat I tell my fren about tat...All my fren were scolding me and say I am stupid
They saynow the world still got this kind of stupid guy de meh!!
They say I should not give them back and should keep it and share the money...
I tell them the true..I say : Although I am poor but I won do tat becoz I know the guy is who..
Although inside got a lot money but I don think so we have to take it de wo...
If people go something urgent wit the money how???
After I telling..I was keep on kena scold and shot only!!!
From tat moment I don dare to tell anyone about tat anymore!!!!!
Today I stay back and teach her study leh...She look tired all tat...haha
I just encourage and her her how to study or do all tat...Although I not tat good la
but if she wan to learn I sure teach wat I know all tat...

I ok to teach her becoz at least she willing to learn all tat....muaha...ok la..end here bye

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com