Friday, October 24, 2008

Aduhai!!! wat is this la...

Last night I scold my dad becoz he was making noice at the midnight
It making me sick de la..hmm
Suan la...early morning wake up den go school lo!!
Reach school tat time.. I take elaine smart tag go take attentance...
haha yesterday I take home jor so it left me here lo..keke
Today not many student came so combine class again..
Oh man is bored la...
After went to field to play game...
Lunch time!! she came in to library and chat wit me
den she left liao..I look for yi wen and chat lo..
We talk a lot ...I rmb talking about her family rules..
Wah man I am scare la..So I don dare to for dinner wit yi wen parent
After tat I wit elaine and jasmine look for recyle bottle..
haha Damn funny la...
Today to Deeparaya celebration oh..
The show is nice and cool..Although is funny but at least nice oh
After the show everyone is back am I going to back stage waiting for her
she is kidna busy but she is beautiful after make up..
muahaha!! Don misunderstood oh..I din anything de la..we are fren nia
People don agree and Why I wan to think so much le..
muahaha!!so leh..si si dan dan ..happily like tat pass la...
Now the prob is about my parent again...
Aduhai!! I don mind the argue a..
But can don disturb me sleep la... I don wan die la..haha
Pls la...Stop it ok..don force me move out and stay outside pls!!
Haiz...suan la...tired to write la...thank to peterpan for the song name
'Mungkin Nanti' makes me recover de..keke and TiAmo!!
I won forget this song!!! =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com