Friday, October 10, 2008

hey!! super FRIDAY,,,,,,,,

Today all my classmate ponteng to school again!!!
muahaha..wat is this la..all no go again...
Just don care...we go play and chit chat at class..
eh quite enjoy de wo although our class is less student
Just feel everything oh...
I play badminton again becoz I not feeling wan to go the field la

So play badminton wit nahvin sim siong all tat la
Argh is suck man!! dono why I so lembap for today...
U know wat?? I lock nahvin at the room tat keep at sport stuff...

haha he was super angry and fierce...
Oh no I have to release him if not he is going to kill me de la

After GKK all tat..play volleyball training a tat...
den I stay back..eh she is there oh..
go chat wit her first...haha
Today she quite early go back la...but she give me some stuff oh
A key chain from australia and a birthday card......
Wah so nice la the card..Thank for it oh...
I though of showing u guy de..but alos don wan la...
keep it at secret...hehe Feeling tat I love her more deep
But I think of not giving her pressure...
Den I decide to cancel the date we promise and when she is ready!!
Den she can tell me la...So tat she is sure liao..
I think this is a stupid decision if let anyone know...
but I feel tat is fair for her lo..good right..kekeke
ok la..end here...bye=D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com