Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hmmm!!! everything start to change...

This few day many thing start to happen liao a...
I dono why like bad and sad thing keep on happen in the few week!!
Feel like many not happy thing keep on happen since the sad Sat...
Argh izit becoz of tat den I start to change and protect myself..
haiz!! why like tat de..I use to be very happy last time , but
where is it now???
I don wan to be tat stupid mood come wit me lo...
GO away pls!!!
Loving someone is really suffering!!!! but for me ,
Suffering and get something better den is good la but hor
Am I choosing the good way and the right people??
Although We cant sure which is the Mrs Right!!
but at least we must try and belive each other...haha
Dono why I will like her till tat deep...
I really love her till dono how deep jor!!kekekeke
Hmm going to exam la!! I don wan to think de..but cant!
I think now start can ba , becoz we start to chat less...
Phew!! may be everything will end at next month 30!!
Dono oh... confident still here!!but how long can it stand if keep on like tat
suan la...just wait and try my best....bye!! =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com