Monday, October 27, 2008

I am a tuition teacher!!!

Today early morning sudah wake up oh!!
Get well prepaid and go for a breakfast...keke
I have a suasage mffin in Mc Donald Drive Thru...muahaha
Nice oh!!
When reach Jasmine house , de first thing is visit his bro room and play
There was so many computer and I was just like start online all tat
Den Plan a trip wit jasmine wit other fren for the coming holiday!!
Oh God!! Spm not yet end den think so far!! haha scare lo..

Around 1 and half hour later...She came lo...haha
She was wearing cap and quite beauty today!! muahaha...
Everytime I saw her also beauty de la..huiyo!!!!
Everyone was asking about me and her..We are just best fren ok
haha.. she don accept or make decision so I cant do anything de a
No use forcing someone de..keke

After tat I start to teach them about exam stuff and chat about some funny story
N I check out my mail for them to see some story and some horrible pict
Oh man.. I think u see jor sure no appetite to eat or don dare go anywhere
Haha...is crazy man..I got time I send to u guy!!
Beside tat,We have keep on take photo and play ..sure is finish everything 1 de la...
WE are good studen li de..keke no la..at least wan to learn de
den I really treat her as my Gf liao de lo.. Dono why de???
Really de wo!! She din say anything and we ...haha play game la.. don think other~~~ :p
Just like playing and chit chat only lo..keke after finish study sure need relax de la..
Around 6 pm I went home lo...She so naughty lo..Go use my msn to know my sister!! haha
When I going to the car tat time..she wave and say Hi to my sister lo
Den lalalalalalal...
and come to night time...I just finish clean my room lo...
Wao man!! so exhausted lo..haha
but at least look clean lo..keke I now feeling like..muahaha
Don write here..Just feel tat go in deeper on her..
Got pic oh but I not showing here..keke is in my phone!! lalalala
Good nitez la..keke =D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com