Sunday, June 29, 2008

ErM NoThing special today..hehe =) good starting

Today wake up tat time is around 11 something lo becoz last night I sms and msn wit fren till very late..
I still rmb tat I sms wit a fren den suddenly I sleep jor..
OOPpp die lo...scare she angry den first thing in the morning I sms her and APo lo..haha
ok la sun just like normal lo wait parent wake up and go out eat..
den later I go bus stop wait to go for tuition..before I go for tuition a..
I go to maluri wan to buy shirt becoz got sales ma...
wat the hell I din the jusco card a...OMG lo..choose jor very long only can find one look alike..
den I bought it la..Is cheap de hehe..
Later arrive tuition centre sit there and wait..wah today so many leng lui came here to tuition leh....I wit fren see till eye also going to blind de la..hehe
eh later saw one of my fren kelly kan..Old fren but so lucky today saw her so we sit together to study and chit chat...haha after finish study we go eat somethng and went home lo..haha
so funny de la...She say wan to go toilet after end the tuition den when see fiinsh is my turn to go in..
Inside is dark becoz the light is spoilt I cant imagine how she go to pee...haha
I cant even see but she still go for it..Normal for girl is kinda hard de wo..haha
ok la laugh finish la..den I went to bus stop and left them away lo..
At bus stop almost wait jor one hour jor..eh got one leng lui wo..
she look mature and nice but I know she still study stage de...hmm just see la nothing I can do...
I won so 'LONG' de la..go there ask people wat name meh..haha
Later at bus saw another one..Wat the world li de..haha so many de meh..
Just beng till her head when she wan to drop off from the bus..sorry to do tat..hehe
I cant see u behind me and wan to go out de.. sorry!! =)
after tat I reach home...Oh man tat time really make me angry..
I was raining day so I hope my sister can but she don wan and make me..more and more angry..
den later she came wit rain coat and all tat..phew!! now is ok ...
Becoz later I go tuition a so need to rush home bath all tat de a...so sorry to being angry..
hehe my tuition teacher today so fai la..keep on say ham thing but at least good la..
teach me alot of thing so I hope I can score on my SPM result and get good result..
Later on reach home phew so confortable la..hehe can rest and sleep de la..
Now kinda tired la..today like many thing happen but dono wat happen..hehe=)
Hmm I buy the shirt a like not very suitable for school shirt a..the strip not same a..die lo
Dono how leh...die lo..hehe dono can or not de leh...I think tomorrow go school ask better..hehe
ok la write till here la..kinda tired jor lo..haha good nitez!!=) sweet dream...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com