Saturday, June 28, 2008

What A UNLUCKY day a!! haiz..so sad la..wuwuwu


Today at the bus I knot till my head to the bus holder tiang a...

so pain la man!!! I wan to keep my thing den suddenly 'tong'... shit man..hehe don care la..walk to tuition...today at class so attentive a...talk less wit fren and just keep on hear wat teacher day...today the class like a bit boring de but ok la..must study hard don play so much la..hehe

After tuition we go see movie agian lo..Today watch 'Get Smart' and first time

go out wit penny a... first time movie wit her again..haha funny la...

she at sungai wang do business a..at there sell con' to fren..hehe

I today decide go buy shirt and change some stuff de...dono wat back luck happen to me a..

go till here de sales girl say the stock finish jor a ...dono when the boss add it so I cant change la..puki de wo..huiyo..DL jor la me...den later I was looking for the school uniform..

I don wan buy school de becoz going to end school ma den buy one long seelve de and then can use to shopping also lo..haha u see so clever la..but bad luck again..all cant find my size..
The shirt is smaller size but the neck there like tight a bit.....haha
Not sell finish den no bigger size..wat the hell..go die la..wat also no..wan to kill people jor la..

haiz...don say tat la..so sad jor la..oh ya today oh I wit them at OLD Town there eat thing tat time oh we talk about ghost thing..aiyer so horrible la..hehe scare la..

later looking for whole sungai wang also can get my shirt den go la...Today take thee pic a..not really nice..I mean myself..look blur and Blur...bad luck again la..wait jor almost one hour de stupid bus only can la..wat the hell la.. go home also use one hour..stupid asshole no air somemore..I really can beng wall jor la...haiz.. now reach home a wash all I wear the cloth and eatiing now...phew so tired la...

last time she(***** ***) sms me a...say she saw my blog and say well is nice..

Oh man..How come she know I got blog de..haha die lo..nice wa..I also dono wat so nice I just write it as daily dairy only ma..haha...haiz...hope my bad luck fai fai go la..don stay wit me la..go go go!! get lost a!!

haha

Ok la I end here first...may be later got continue write or wat la..hehe bubai blog..stop till here lo..Oh man am I crazy..haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com