Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wat a tired la...read and study and exam..plhew!!

Today exam again a...so tired la..math and eng 2.. today nothing much la just like tat only la..hehe my eng exam paper a..really can say I also dono wat I am writing de lo..hehe...section A I still can handle but for section B I choose a title tat end wit a sentence call 'after tat incident,I will plan my future journey better'..Omg ..tat time I was writing about my old life wit a girl den non study sucide all bla la...damn funny la..
I read tat passage I also not sure wat I wan to tell write de..hehe..
After tat paper...it was lunch time..I din eat anything again just drink a milo and have a dono call wat la..yau za guai ke??dono la..haha but still won thin de..so sad la..hehe.next paper is math paper 2...wah at first I get the paper not very good de becoz mostly I dono how to do but slowly see see see den oh I got idea liao so man man do lo..hehe do till the last minutes I have..I hope to get a C6 den ok de la..hehe...hope can pass ba...
hmmm today I hear a news again...My fren sms his gf but his gf phone was keep by her mom becoz is exam time ma..he dono about it and sms her sweet message to her..but fotunely her mom say it and say back all the thing to her say tat she still need study all tat de..wat a funny de la..haha I also dono how to say them de la..hehe kinda blur la..
Today after exam I was takin my beg and leaving the school but on the corridor I saw her again..I know she saw me but just like don wan to talk to me and just like ignore her..I just din border anything liao just say bye to her becoz I know her de..hehe so don care la...just go home happily wit fren and discuss the exam paper wit fren...Oh ya one more thing!!
I also dono the kah kheng think wat one..I know he will saw this but I also write de la..hehe let me say bad of him first..keke...He now got a kinda good GF ...not say not really beauty but can say is more than enough lo..at least can call her a leng lui de lo..but KK just like wan to have Wei wei an de lo..I dono he how de..he forget jor he play before the fire tat burn till him de meh...dono when he only wake up de..got one jor den pls la..stable la...ur future la man..WWN not ngam u de la..wit her u sure mati fast boring fast and du lan de..
U know ur character de la..haha...Sorry to say tat is true de..hehe..hope u don angry la..this is part of my heart word so have to wrtie here de..hehe...ok la.. I end till here la.. just now keep on revision for the moral till I very tired..hope don forget and tomorrow revise again ba..hehe...Moral I also hope for C6 only de..tat is more den enough oh..hehe god bless me and all form 5 who taking exam de..hehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com