Sunday, June 22, 2008

Such a blank sun!! =(

Last night was keep chatting wit one fren..she look good la say tat call me share every of my thing wit her and be my trusted fren..so I just like ok la share and trust her la...Hope she don betray me and tell out my stuff ba..haha we chat a lot of thing like go where play a talk about life style and all tat...I ask her for idea to change look and style..I tell her tat last last sat got one girl is one my fren de fren told here tat I am some of my fren like kido face..I just think of shit man..I don wan I wan to be adult and a teenager...haha so we just discuss everything and date some fren to go 'roller' to play for it..they not really know how to play so when I go , I would stand a side to see how funny are they la..haha after chatting I watch astro and then sleep la..
Tis morning is sun lo...this morning kinda late wake up de a becoz last night see movie and play msn till around like 2 something ba so will be very tired...when wake up I just like nothing to do and feel very thirsty den take a drink from my table and went to toilet to wash face brush teeth and everything ba...after like just normal go to the living room see movie and wait my parent wake up..
Today breakfast is White chicken rice tat I have it wit my family around 1 something...Later on just came back home and see movie online and see some book...I keep on think of the word my sir gave me tat is TALK LESS , PATIENCE and PRAY before study....hmmm whole day just thinking of tat....haiz why I just like blur of tat one izit I need to face some failure on it..I also dono so just keep on thinking ba...when around evening time ba I know tat I today din sms her oh but is ok de la I also know she busying study and won chat much wit me de but I don care just try...when the result I get is true...just a short ans and sms den no reply till the night...phew..suan la..just be patience ba...
Just now I when for a ride wit my bike to some place where I where been before...actually I wan to relax on it so I ride over there...haiz..I feeling my thinking and hard are blank..haiz why it happen leh..I just now got study but I just feel tat is was blank la..I have a small pray before study but I really can in la..how wo???hmmm...Now just try to study again ba..hope I would have changes la...I wan to get at least normal results for exam...study hard from now la...don wan anything block my from tat la...Gambateh ba!! gogogo!!...
Tomorrow is a misteri so I hope my luck will be better and I can do well in exam la..keke..=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com