Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Blur la me today but so hard working oh..

Today second day of exam a...so hard la...tat is eng and sejarah paper 2..whole day just keep on study and chat..hmm..today go where also take book a..today eat less again...hehe...Mood still ok la..but very concentrate on study all tat lo...MY SEJARAH a!! I write wrong jor a...wuwuwu..haiz I think sejarah result not very good de la..phew..suan la..just study ba...
feeling like very sleep for the whole day a so when finish home work faster take a sleep but dono why can sleep long wo...sleep a while den I get shock and wake up again..wat the hell de la..hmm...today saw her whole day but I feel like I wan to give up jor..I was being patience for 1 week la..I really dono wan how already la..nothing I can do much on her so just saw her and pretent nothing ba..
When after lunch I wit some fren were sitting on the block B tunnel..the han ren and sok yen are like couple back..I know they got prob soon..by looking at han ren..hehe..got dating before de sure know..he keep on scold like tat using a very fierce the mood to talk wit her..wao wat a suck boy fren la.. looking at CJ really sad la...I also dono wat my cousin do de..so free after eating also don find her and keep talk wit his fren and left her alone..
I been seeing her for few day jor..after sok yen wit han ren now left her alone..she like sick jor dono izit her backbone prob again la..hmmm dono them la.. I don wan to be gentlemen anymore jor..this job really suck..last time keep on do den later got prob de is me not them lo KNN!! opp must avoid from saying foul language jor..hehe sooryyy=)
Kelly now got find me back..Ok la..chat wit her and play play like tat lo..haha sad jor so long now also wan to do how..I now only know she still there..haha may be one day we will back together again la..hehe...hope so ba..today like many thing happen and like nothing happen to me de..hope nothing happen to me ba..hehee
wish u guy good luck in exam again lo..haha study hard man...gambateh la..hehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com