Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The one who I like and miss most!!

This happen past few day de la...Is start from monday...I let a girl (***** ***) know tat i like her ....since a kinda long time i like her...but i din tell her before about it...so i keep on chat wit her la...but everytime i chat wit her tat time I feel her like a answeting machine...Haiz..but is ok...who call me like her wo..so just chat as much as I can la...this few day we keep on chat...although she like answer till very fu hin but is ok de la...as long I like her ma can lo..hehe
hmm...this few day cant sleep well.. not very good mood about tat becoz keep on thinking her and just like wan to care her more...But I like just a normal fren for her...wat should I do leh???hmm I really dono la...I been sharing wit some fren but is seen wat they say a not useful..haha sorry to say it ya..hehe... today I start tis blogging is to say out wat is in my heart...hope tonight can sleep well ba

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com