Monday, June 23, 2008

Going to face my exam...ARGH!!!

Monday!! this morning I waku up early and went to bath..dono why today thinking like blur blur de a...Last night I read a lot of sej note but I still feel tat wat I read was blank de..Today when sitting on the bus I fall asleep on the van and later on when reach school first thing is go to the canteen and have my breakfast..I din talk much today at school becoz I was trying to change my character and don wan to be talkative..try to be a gentle and silence guy...
At class just try to be attentive to wat teacher teach but I not really do so becoz dono why and dono wat and I thinking of thwwhole day...Aiya don border la..just read and chat wit fren..but today have a short chat only don talk so much wit fren..I told some of my fren tat I wish to learn piano becoz I got some intrest on it de but I feel tat they are not like helping me de ba..So I just Ahhh suan le ba..see later how first la...
Before and after lunch I also will like normal wit fren sitting on the staircase and chat or at there take some wind to relax one becoz it can say is free period for me...On tat time I cant read any book becoz I can concentrate on it...Just by chatting wit fren something like BIKE and some other de la...Nothing much but a talking some craps ....
I went to the art room and chat wit the teacher..I told her I not good in drawing but she can I need to do more a bit afford on paper 2 becoz she say my mark on project de quite good so need to do a bit more on it to get a better result..I just hear her advice and try to do welll as I can ba..hehe...
Beside tat , today I chat alot about her wit giap chin..I keep on thinking of it tat I really done..I was being impatience so tat people would scare of it..I was to rush so my result was gettgin worse already..hmm..so now just can normal chat like tat ba..but she like reply till me in a short form and like err I dono how to say la...I feeling tat she is getting far and far away from me..what should I do??I can think throught of it ba...so just left it like tat la...
Phew!! tomorrow is the first day of exam lo..So now need to study de lo..Just now have one hour sleep I hope is enough and can drive my car all night..But I think won stand long de la becoz later night I need to have a ride on my bike again and look for the place where I never been...hehehehe ok la...I end till here lo hope every of my fren who are facing in the exam pls gambateh oh..Do the best u can oh..hehe gogogo!! U think u can den U can de!!hehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com