Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wao Wonderful night...hehe

Hehe...last night I was happy becoz she at last answer me wit longer ans la...wah...hard lo to get wat I wan to chat wit her tat...hehe..we talk so much funny thing tat I cant even think wat I am writing de la...hehe
This morning I wake up quite early becoz have a good sleep last night...long time don sleep so well but last night does oh..hehe!! when reach school first thing is eat my breakfast...wao is since 10 years ++ I have breakfast but from yesterday onward alway take breakfast and eat less at lunch time..hehe keep fit la me...
On ....erm dono which subject tat time I was keep on talking wit kah kheng and justin..this 2 guy really funny one la..we chat a lot of thing and suddenly talk about wake up in the morning...On tat time I really feel tat suddenly I wan to make food for her...I wan to make breakfast like fried rice , sushi , mee and bla bla....hehe Once I cook to my love on tat is a past but now I wish to make another one for my future one...hehe
dono why I wan to do so becoz may be is come from my heart ba....Like canot missing her in there and wish the dream can come true as soon as possible...if can den later after I post this blog...phew!!kinda a long journey to de la...But no matter how I need to work hard on it...Show her tat I am the one who can be belive by her....hehe so perasan la..
After school cheng ann came my house...we together chat and then later on I drive my bike out to eat Mc donald...tat time already around 6 something...actually we wan early de but I have some problem tat happen to my sister and the weather is not quite good...raining la..so sad la..but ok la...after food den go tuition together lo..hehe just drive back from tuition la...wah so horrible la...one people at the highway...but later I think will normal for it de la..hehe... ok la I end up here...update tomorrow news for u oh...hehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com